The Best Moments In Reading Are When You Come Across Something- A Thought, A Feeling, A Way At Looking At Things- Which You Had Thought Special And Particular To You. And Now, Here It Is, Set Down By Someone Else, A Person You Have Never Met, Someone Who Is Even Long Dead. And It Is As If A Hand Has Come Out, And Taken Yours.

Alan Bennett

The History Boys

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Review/Privavcy Policy

Please contact me with my email: teenpageturner@gmail.com. I will be very happy to review a book, however please check first if it meets my below listed criteria.

I Accept:
I accept dystopian, utopian,  mystery, romance, young adult, adventure, thriller etc. books.
I also accept novels.
I  also accept Kindle books.
I will read a book from a series but, the book must not be out of order in the series.  For example: I will not accept the second book from a series if I did not read the first book in the series. (I do make exceptions, but you have to contact me and I will decide based on preferences.)

I Do Not Accept:

Heavy religious books.
Horror or very scary books.

Formats of Books I Accept:

Paperback and Hardback.
Review copies and drafts.
Kindle E-Books 

I will be more than happy to do an interview, but I must have your books or book in advance. 

Review
If you want me to review your books email me (email listed on home page), but I will need your full name, short summary of the book, details about the book, and a copy of the book.
Thank you,
Nina.

No comments:

Post a Comment